“I live to fall asleep” by the Manics has been in my head lately.
More songs about zzz:
More songs about zzz:
Of Montreal - It's Easy To Sleep When You're Dead
Silverchair - Across the night
The Beatles – I’m only sleeping
Fiona Apple – Sleep to dream
Dandy Warhols – Sleep
Kahimi Karie - Je dormais sous la neige
El Otro Yo - Que sueñes con los angelitos
Flaming Lips - Sleeping on the roof
The Magnetic Fields - Asleep & Dreaming
Manic Street Preachers – Sleepflower
Of Montreal - At Night Trees Aren't Sleeping
Silverchair - Across the night
The Beatles – I’m only sleeping
Fiona Apple – Sleep to dream
Dandy Warhols – Sleep
Kahimi Karie - Je dormais sous la neige
El Otro Yo - Que sueñes con los angelitos
Flaming Lips - Sleeping on the roof
The Magnetic Fields - Asleep & Dreaming
Manic Street Preachers – Sleepflower
Of Montreal - At Night Trees Aren't Sleeping

No comments:
Post a Comment