Anyways. I was hanging out w/ my friend. Her name’s Ceci & she has a bb daughter, Olivia, who is 1. She already plays the harmonica & xylophone, how cool is that?! They are both ~sooo~ beautiful. & I don’t rly like bbs. Well, unless they belong 2 ppl I ~love~. Ceci told me she’s been listening to: Kings of Convenience, Owl City, Peter Bjorn & John, Iron & wine, Alvy Singer Big Band, Marcadores Nuevos. She asked me to recommend stuff & that as I could see she was into calm things @ the moment. I said: Cousteau, Robert Francis, M83, The softies, Calexico, Wilco, The whitest boy alive, Frente!, Morcheeba, George, Fiona Apple.
“Baby”, PNAU
“If fingers were xylophones”, Gorky’s zygotic mynci
& the songs I had in my head that day were the following, which I don’t particularly like
“After every party I die”, I am X (good title, though)
“Just a song about ping pong”, “Get what you want”, Operator Please
Although Operator please is cute IMO & I approve of them.
So, about TV. I mostly watched
- E! Entertainment Television: Streets of Hollywood, Girls of the playboy mansion (loves it. Always watch it when I’m sick. Kendra is my fav), a Miley Cyrus bio (I didn’t mind her…why do I find all the teen queens likable? Taylor Swift is the prettiest though, non?), random making-of/behind-the-scenes clips for instance Nine (Someone dared to allude to Fellini’s 8 ½? What is this fuckery?!), New Moon (Haven’t seen it yet…boo!)
- MTV Hits: This was good since I’m always outta the loop when it comes to singles & clips. So I saw vids by current acts whose vids I’d never seen (I’m 2 lazy 2 YouTube them) such as La Roux, Vampire Weekend, Owl City (who I’d never heard of b4 Ceci mentioned them), Adam Lambert (which reminded me of Holly Interlandi), Black Lips, Locksley, etc. I also saw “Video Phone” by Beyoncé & Lady Gaga. Dunno if I’d seen a vid by Lady Gaga, or even heard a song of hers aside from “Just dance”. OOPS. What can I say? Those ladies got style, they got moves!

- LOST Season 5: Hurley throwing a hot pocket @ Ben, Jack Sheperd blasting The Pixies in his car, Aaron is a really ugly kid, LaFleur is a st0ne f0x, Daniel Faraday is a teddy bear, Richard Alpert wears eyeliner & it becomes him, Ben Linus I feel u, “Why not me?”, etc...
Anyways. I dreamt Sayid got killed by by a werewolf-skeleton/ghost type thing in a haunted house : (
LOST meets New Moon?
No comments:
Post a Comment