Monday, February 22, 2010

Die Toten Hosen


I saw on TV that Die Toten Hosen is in Buenos Aires again. As I've said b4, I don't watch TV. However there are a few of LCDs @ the gym & that's where I usually see things. Anyways, I recalled the time I went 2 see them @ Luna Park w/ Cali & her cousins Laurita & Ani. It was lots of fun. @ the time there were lots of kidnappings in the city. Secuestros express, the media called them. Laurita was like "I wanna do a secuestro express to Campino". Campino's the frontman. God, I love the italian suffix -ino. Bambino, carino, casino...the new Rinocerose LP is called Futurino, I've been meaning 2 do a post about that. But anyways DTH are German. I rly don't know German artists aside from them & Rammstein, which I don't like...then again I haven't heard a lot. But mainly...I can't believe that time I went to see DTH was like 7 years ago. FUCK.

No comments:

Post a Comment