During the car ride 2 Irenaika talked a lot w/ Mica, my future roomm8. We discussed HIM. They were her Teenage Angst band, what silverchair was 2 me I guess. She even studied Finnish a couple of years, Vallo (Ville Vallo: frontman of the Finnish band HIM) means light. I bet he could use the AOL course. I told her about my Finnish palz Essi & Ellu. Mica also enjoys biology, recycling, nature & insects. Anyways…
Celes; Carmen; sugar free pepas; being reunited with Facu & Eve; Flor Peña & Rami Mora (epic hugs); Lea & Luki; Maria Bouquet Live Interpreter; sun salutations till-you-drop; Martin “mi angelito”: ROCK! Mi angelito during the last YES+ sucked but Martin is cool; the “family”: Mora, Cora, Caro, Mica, Martin, Christine (dude, our names go so well together); Fuego en la montaña corre corre corre; complaining with Pepi; telling Yamila what I want; heated debate w/ Lu, Facu & others about how much $ the shopkeeper lost; Pablo R & his beautiful girlfriend; Nano & Cande; Dani Buda; Guido; Kamikazee Kambo Kamlesh; finger snapping; NOW!, NOW!, NOW!; Mica & I sharing stories of the Boys We Loved The Most (they start with the same letter, too!); Lea & Facu telling jokes in the hall; wanting a mini Kamlesh 2 take home 4 my night table, or better yet, a little one to & fly over my shoulder like the small fairy that follows Link from Zelda around. I bet THAT would whip me in2 shape.

FRIDAY: “Part of the process”, Morcheeba
AM: Giving massages 2 Gonzalo & Fede as morning Seva (I rule @ giving massages, srsly) bc I missed the srs bsns Seva (cleaning the tent & hallway)…OOPS; getting a massage from Gonza; untangling a gigantic knot of nametag necklaces (also Seva?) w/ Delfi & Paulo; beautiful Michelle & her sky blue bindi; Sole who looks like a supermodel; Marce; guessing ages (some ppl thought I was 19, WIN); wi-fi not working; meeting Sofi from Punta del Este who had answered all my email inquiries.
AFTERNOON: Finally got the chance 2 greeted Maria Bouquet. She asked how Germany had been, I said gr8. She was like “Kamlesh lives in the ashram @ Bad Antogast, u know?” I didn’t. She introduced us & told him that I’d been there over the holidays 4 a Part 2 w/ Guruji. I told him I’d met a buncha cool Yes We Can Kids & that they said HI, that Andreas says HI. I said I’d had an awesome time there, all while grinning like a Cheshire Cat & adding “I’M SO HAPPY”, in case it wasn’t clear. We high fived. I love high fives. But I often miss, bc I’m kinda uncoordinated.

@ teatime, met Sabri & discovered we both studied Journalism @ the same Uni (although she graduated a couple of years b4 me) & had many of the same teachers! Ha. So fun to gossip about them all. Some could totally use the AOL course. It rained SO HARD. Like, floods all over. Luckily my room didn’t flood. But I got mega nausea & a splitting headache. We were gonna return 2 the tent when I told Mica 2 go ahead bc I feared vomiting on somebody. Went to the bathroom, threw up (but not on top of anybody). Still feeling like shit, I went 2 Marce. He gave me Blessing (energy transmish, kinda like Reiki) & I felt better instantly. Went 2 the tent 4 some dancing, general fun & silliness. I even led 4 a while, feeling pumped, energetic, GOOD AS NEW…4 like 10’. Then nausea again. Marlene gave me Blessing. We meditated. Towards the end of the meditation I jumped up, ran out of the tent & barfed again x_X In short…that night I was in “Away” mode, ha! Releasing toxins I guess, bc I threw up tons. I hoped it wouldn’t be like 3 Fridays before, when I vomited so much I ended up having 2 go to the hospital due to dehydration. It didn’t go that far this time though : P Anyways I was told 2 take it easy so I just chilled, lay in the back of the tent (close to the exit, in case of emergency, LOL) & got lotsa love from everyone. That was gr8 : ) They took such good care of me. Honey candies, water, blankets, Blessing from Andy & Lea (I think, I was kinda outta it @ the time) & a swarm of mosquitoes on my legs every time I left the tent 2 barf. DNW!!!

After the sesh I felt good as new. Had a heart-to-heart with Flor Peña in which she encouraged me to go talk to Kamlesh about some Thingz, so I did. It was great, he shared some Words of Wisdom AND gave me a candy. Then I went to dinner, ate ONE bite of cheese, had to get up run to the bathroom to hurl. SIGH!!! Later Maru brought me tea & Pablo F made me shredded apple & that went ok. Pablo R also brought me Gatorade & Raspberry jell-o, what a darling. It was his birthday, too! Pepi blew bubbles. I stayed up kinda l8 chatting up a storm w/ Pablo F, Martin & Rami Mora. The power went out @ 1 point & it totally felt like VIAJE DE EGRESADOS A BARILOCHE. I got that feeling the whole time @ Irenaika, it was just like PARTY, DANCE, HAPPINESS, WOO-HOO! Except no booze, beer, boliches (nightclubs), bongs or ~snoochie boochies~.
Bonus: txt msg from Mili DeMari wishing me a Very Happy UnBirthday : ) & I sent full of love sms 2 my folks.
Video: Kamlesh talking about YES+
I love high fives. But I often miss, bc I’m kinda uncoordinated.
ReplyDeletetotally cracked me up hahahahahahahaha!
reading you is just TOO GREAT, I thought it was like super super private and all, so I didn't even asked what you wrote about! =)
Getting to know you and the other guys a little more was the best part of the experience, definitely! And hope this goes on and on and on :)
Gonna check out your blog a little more before dinner now!
loooooove, SEE YOU TOMORROW RIGHT?
Mica
stunning summary, and i have to confess i loved being a tag :P
ReplyDeleteit means i'm @ the level of "Kamikazee Kambo Kamlesh" or Micha? dont think so, jajaja!
loveee
M