Voilà some highlights from today's •*¨*•.Dream Odyssey•*¨*•.
- Walking around Palermo Hollywood but everything was closed bc it was early. I was looking for Roho, a hipster hair salon, which is actually not in this part of Buenos Aires. I passed Exiles Records & Abunda, which closed down years ago.

- My mother making fun of the architecture of buildings such as the Pentagon, the Unicenter shopping mall & the ACA (Automóvil Club Argentino) sede on Libertador & Tagle.
- @ an amusement park, waiting in line 2 buy tokens. Running into RR & JB in said line. It was 6pm, the park was only open until 8 or 10.
- “Melissa” by the Allman brothers band
- The girls of America's Next Top Model Cycle 1 walking down a street in my neighborhood. I took note of Elyse Sewell, the coolest contestant, & thought "She was totally the bitch of the cycle". But she was not really. She was the brains & she knew it (pretentiousss). Kata dug her. Fun fact: Sewell dated Martin Crandall of The Shins until January 2008, when he allegedly assaulted her in a Sacramento hotel. Source

- Someone (I know who, but I ain't saying : ) accusing me of tearing 3 plush animals so that the stuffing was coming out of their ears, then putting them in a fridge. Me bursting into tears as a result of the accusation. All this in front of 2 members of one of the most hyped-up & successful indie bands in Argentina. Me not giving a fuck.
- Watching an AOL video from the 70s, like when in LOST they watch the Dharma Initiative Orientation videos from the 70s with Dr Chang. This had a lady playing the piano & another one giving the Part 1 course. She looked like Martha, my instructor from Silva Mind Control Method. But I think her name was Micha Onni. Like my friend Micha Onni from YES+. There was no AOL in the 70s yet, though.
- Riding a bus home from someplace far, needing 2 switch buses, asking the driver for advice on where to get off & what other bus to take, talking about making the correspondence around the Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Córdoba & Paraguay (2 streets that don’t meet in real life), the 140 (have I ever taken this bus IRL?), Córdoba & Pueyrredón (this does exist IRL), a lot of street names & numbers
No comments:
Post a Comment