
London Levi was a contestant on America's Next Top Model Cycle 12. She's from Texas & she's a Street Preacher. As in... she preaches...on the street...about God & Jesus. To whomever will listen. Definitely one of the sweetest, nicest & coolest girls that season. I wrote her on MySpace & sent the song & lyrics to "Awaiting on you all" by George Harrison since it's about God & stuff. See a bit:
You don't need no passport
& you don't need no visas
You don't need to designate or to emigrate
Before you can see Jesus
If you open up your heart
You'll see hes right there
Always was & will be
He'll relieve you of your cares
By chanting the names of the Lord & you'll be free
The Lord is awaiting on you all to awaken and see
She really liked it : )
& III really like that with the internet & things like Facebook/MySpace you can interact with ppl you've seen on TV or in the media...artists, authors, etc. For example, I've also written a few Australia's Next Top Model girls. To Alamela Rowan about my cat's operation since she was an assistant to an animal surgeon for many years. I emailed Mikarla Hussey some Hello Kitty stuff since she loves HK. & I talked to Samantha Downie about bunnies when hers died, bc I also had a bunny once, & it died.
"London bridge", Fergie
"P 25 London", Black Crowes
"London bridge", Fergie
"P 25 London", Black Crowes
"London's burning", The Clash
"Panic", The Smiths (Panic on the streets of London)
"London calling", The Clash
"London, London", Devendra Banhart & Cibelle
"Last train to London", ELO
"London 1888", Momus
"London boys", T-Rex
"London town", Donovan
Ldn- lilly allen
ReplyDeleteLol at London Bridge by Fergie... That song is awful!
ReplyDelete:)
Loles, valiosísimo tu aporte
ReplyDelete"London loves", Blur también
Mina: I used to hate it but...now it's got me :-O