- "Meltdown", Rooney
- "M.I.A." Foo Fighters
- "She's losing it", Belle & Sebastian
- "Out of control", Chemical brothers
- "Paranoid android", Radiohead
- "Play dead", Bjork
- "Problems", Ben Kweller
- "Emergency surgery", Gomez
- "She's got issues", The Offspring
- "She's lost control", Joy Division
~ ~ ~
Recent times have been full of happy & horrible days
A while ago I adopted the habit of making fun of everything.
Even (especially?) stuff that’s not funny.
I think it’s generally a positive thing.
Makes stuff a bit easier.
Like a spoonful of sugar makes the medicine go down, maybe.
However it can & does create confusion.
I am really confused, right now. About everything. LOL

June, please be better than May...
I wrote this ^^ on the 1st of the month.
So far, it hasn't been much better >__< & actually I'd say the happy days are gone by now. In the beginning there was a mix between pleasant & unpleasantness in days & feelings...but now it's all pretty thumbs down & FULL OF FAIL : [ SOoOo TRAGIC.
Tragedy
When you lose control & you got no soul
It's tragedy
When the morning cries & you don't know why
It's hard to bear
With no-one beside you you're
goin' nowhere
- "Tragedy", Bee Gees
I don't really like the Bee Gees but I can't help thinking of that song. Too bad you can't control your mind with your mind, otherwise I'd choose not to think of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment