Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Under neon loneliness

...motorcycle emptiness. I have that song in my head. The Manix have been on my mind a bit more than usual bc I'm doing this Facebook Meme called 34 days of Manic Street Preachers that asks things like "Post a photo of your favorite band member & explain why", "First song you ever heard by the Manics", etc. One of the upcoming days is about telling how you got into the Manics, which I think could deserve a blog post.

Although I'm honestly not so sure what to do with this blog. I used to be full of ideas & there were a ton of things I wanted to write about, but it's not really that way anymore : ( Besides, I've finally started using Tumblr. Courtney told me back in April that Tumblrs > Blogs & I don't know if I agree but I feel like blogs are more for words whereas Tumblr is more for photos. @ least I use it mainly to reblog other people's stuff that I like, sometimes uploading my own. Of course the #1 place I choose to display the pretty images I find is in my Facebook albums. So now it' s like... FB, Blog, or Tumblr? IDK. Maybe I'll just continue putting text on here on keep the Tumblr mostly image-oriented.

Well...on another note, I'm watching Gilmore Girls. Season 3. It's cheesy but for some reason I really like it. & of course I dig all the musical references... Rory & her friend have good taste. Not to mention that Dean & Jess (Rory's boyfriends) are HOT.

Milo Ventimiglia plays Jess. But I knew him before GG bc I used to watch Heroes, where he played the very huggable Peter Petrelli. Can't remember how many seasons of that I made it through...I watched lots of series in 2009. My friend Lucinda also dug Jess. It was her bday a few days ago.

Anyways I happened to find a mixtape some fan put together, songs that illustrate their relationship. I thought it was pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment