Recently on Tumblr I read that Fall Out Boy has this lyric. Fall Out Boy was Pete Wentz's band by the way, & as far as I know they were never taken very seriously, from a musical point of view. Oh yeah Pete Wentz is Ashlee Simpson's husband & the father of her child, BRONX MOWGLI. Yeah, Mowgli like the kid from The Jungle Book!
Anyways the lyric is "Have you ever wanted to disappear, and join a monastery, go out and preach on Manic Street?"
Ha! Gotta love that reference if you're a Manixfan.
Another thing I came across was this "David Bowie’s gorgeous odd eyes are a result of a fight he had with George Underwood in 1962. George punched David in the eye during a scrappy fight over a girl. Bowie was hospitalized & nearly lost sight in his left eye. He ended up healing, but the injury left him with a permanently dilated pupil. His eyes are often mistakenly said to be two different colours when actually they’re both blue, one just appears a different colour due to the dilated pupil. Underwood & Bowie remained friends after the fight & Underwood worked on the artwork for Bowie’s early albums. No word on what became of the girl who inspired the prettiest odd eyes in all of history".

Hm! For some reason I felt kinda suspicious about this. I was like "SRSLY? Wouldn't people...like...talk about it or something?" Maybe it's just one of those little-known facts.
This is totally random but yesterday I got a text message saying HOLA BOMBON (hi hottie) from some random number & I was like "Who is this?" & they were like "WHO ARE YOU? NAME & AGE?" Anyways I sent the person a couple of messages to try to figure out who they were...apparently Damian/23/Devoto. I was like um how did you get my number. They claimed to have made it up. What. I asked them to not message me anymore, thanks. I don't text strangers, ok. Well...he has sent me like 7 messages since then, repeating things like "Hello" "Why aren't you talking anymore" & "What did I do to you". BTW they make totally embarrassing spelling mistakes. What part of "Please don't send me any more messages thanks" don't they understand? Throughout the night they stopped but now it's 10am & I just got one saying "Hello". What is this? This person obviously has a lot of time on their hands & credit on their cellphone. WEIRD!
No comments:
Post a Comment