Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Bowie: the many colors of a chameleon

Last weekend, a miracle occurred. I got the desire/urge to organize my room a bit. So I started going through drawers & sorting through the millions of things I’ve been stuffing into them for the last couple of years. I tend to hang onto things like concert tickets, flyers, napkins from cafés. & when I come across a photo/ article in a magazine that’s of my interest, I usually save it. I’ve got folders full of clippings & pages with bands, movies, artists, fashion ads.


Anyways, I came across this newspaper article about David Bowie which I didn't remember having read (sometimes I save stuff to read later, & sometimes that later is a LOT later). So I read. I liked it so I’m posting the link here. It’s in Spanish & it may not say anything spectacular or innovative but I JUST LIKED IT, OK? Bowie’s inarguably a fascinating character. Articles like this make me wanna know more & more about him.

David Bowie: los mil colores de un camaleón. Diario Clarín, January 2007.

No comments:

Post a Comment