
@ my house word has it that vinegar helps burn fat. So some ppl are putting it on everything. I used to put vinegar -regular or balsamic- on salad but right now I’m not digging either one. My favorite condiments of the moment, what I put on everything, are ginger & curry. I guess you could say soy sauce & sweetener too, but I’ve always liked those.
-
On another note, isn’t it the best when iPod shuffle picks the best songs? Either the best 1st song to start with right after you turn it on & start whatever you’re gonna do, or an excellent succession in general. It makes me feel like life is smiling @ me. I guess it’s not the same 4 this 2 happen when you have 180gb of memory as it is when you only have 2gb. I’ve got 8gb –btw I don’t know what possessed me 2 think that was enough- & I feel especially lucky when it happens. Once I was talking 2 this girl & I said part of my good day had been that iPod had picked a rly awesome song selection 4 me while @ the gym. She was like “You can choose the songs you wanna listen 2, you know?” I should have replied “You are dull & clearly have no magic in your life, you know?” LOSER. Jesus!
Well, today I stepped out the front door into the sunshine & the first song iPod Shuffle picked for me was “Miss Europa Disco Dancer” by MSP which admittedly is quite LOLZ-y but my song of the moment. ♫ It's poetry, sheer poetry, the way you destroy your beauty... ♫
It makes me think of Nicky Wire in a tiara. There are many photos of that but I’m too lazy to look. I started wishing I had MSP fan friends in real life to make a video of us dancing in tiaras, twirling around holding tulles, with a disco ball overhead & this song playing in the background.
Next to come on was “Miss you love” by silverchair & then “Rock classics Vol I” by Rinocerose. Not bad @ all. & thenI arrived where I was going.
The image in this post was made by Nyssa’s boyfriend-bestfriend Dan, who I used to talk to sometimes too, & who was a stone fox as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment