- "Black foliage, animation music", Olivia Tremor Control An Elephant Six band. That's the same label Of Montreal is on, as well as Apples in Stereo & can't remember who else. But I do recall Federico Fahsbender telling me 2 listen 2 them one day while walking 2 the bus after class. I thought "Cool name". Then Eliot put a few of their tunes on the mix CD he made me a few years back. But it took a while longer b4 I actually started listening 2 them. I'm loving this album now. Fav songs: A peculiar noise called 'train director', A sleep company, A place we have been to
- "36 strings", "Cut your heart off from your head", The Redneck Manifesto Irish band recommended by Reggie, who is also Irish
- "Primary colours", The Horrors Glad I gave it a 2nd chance. Favs: "I only think of you" & "Mirror's image"
- "El Arbol de la Vida", Javi Punga Indie artist from Buenos Aires. My friend Silvana is gonna play the xylophone on a couple of numbers @ his upcoming gig, which I am attending, obvs : )
- "Plastic beach", Gorillaz Super. Favs: the title track & "Rhinestone eyes"
- "Pescado 2", Pescado Rabioso My fav Spinetta song is on here: "Mi espiritu se fue". Other picks: Nena Boba, Poseido del alba
- Bay City Rollers: The Definitive Collection I got tired of writing
- Thin Lizzy's Greatest Hits
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Albums I've been listening 2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment