Obviously I love music & have been 2 some extremely exciting concerts. But the 60’ that this lasted were so incredibly intense that I found myself thinking/feeling “This is more intense than any concert I've ever been to”. Maybe it was the heat of the moment : P I have been 2 some intense concerts. But...srsly, this is right up there w/ them. The whole time, I was thinking/feeling things like OMG OMG WOW BEAUTIFUL. But mostly OMG. Part of me wonders whether I should even try 2 describe. It’s such a sensitive (of the senses) experience/ explosion. You see, you hear, you move, you touch & in some cases you are touched. It’s interactive. But yeah, the #1 word 2 describe it is INTENSE. Everything. The music. It reminded Courtney of something Scandinavian &/or The Knife. 2 me, it was all tribal beats fit 4 a ritual (I could totally see ppl dancing around a fire 2 it). The dancing is insane. I’ve never seen anything like it b4. Every movement has such force, such vigor. I wanna dance like that. @ some points the energy is so contagious the crowd starts jumping & thrashing almost as wildly as the performers & it feels like a rave. By the way, all the performers are amazingly HOT & wearing hip clothing. & they seem 2 truly love what they do, bc a lot of the time they’re genuinely smiling & laughing. Although others they're screaming @ the top of their lungs, furiously, desperately. I rly enjoyed that too. There’s violent moments & peaceful moments. Thuds, falls, explosions, jumping, swimming, running, wind, rain, mist. Movement, sound, light, energy...
Everybody should go. It’s one of the most beautiful & amazing things I’ve seen. It totally blew my mind. & I was totally not expecting it. Thx so much Grant 4 inviting me!

See a video
Random: Courtney noted it’s impossible 2 hum “Sweet emotion” by Aerosmith & she’s right. Try it! I added that it’s the same deal with “Pyramid song” by Radiohead.
"Ladies & gentlemen we are floating in space", Spiritualized
"Intensify", !!!
No comments:
Post a Comment