Sunday, April 25, 2010

All you fucking squares better say your fucking prayers


Walking these streets with a slight headache
just wondering how I could have made what I make.
I don't wanna be carried, I don't want to be buried,
I just want to be married to the very first thought.

Ooh, I get so caught up
thinking thoughts I thought up

I know I've gotta
I've got to find a way
I've got to find a way
to get my mind off
replay, replay, replay, replay, replay,
replay, replay, replay, replay, replay

See I try my very best to be just like I am

but everybody wants me to be like Zimmerman.

So I thought about giving in
& then I think again,
I don't care about what who said
I'm too busy listening to the voices in my head.

Let the haters hate,
(hey tell 'em)
tell them to pull up a seat
(hey tell 'em)
I'll serve their words on plates
Talking all that shit tell them time to eat
let them eat.

Shit scheisse merde
do any of you squares know where I can get a
joint around here?

Shit scheisse merde
do any of you ladies care for a
game of truth or dare?

Shit scheisse merde
I ain't fucking scared of no
lions tigers bears oh

Shit scheisse merde
catch me singing this in twenty years
at some local county fair

If I had a dollar for every single yes
but you took away one for every no
I'd have about six dollars,
which is incidentally how much
I got in my pocket right now.

If I had a dollar for every single yes
but you took away one for every no,
I'd have about six dollars, which
divided by seven---
do your math. mmm, that ain't

Shit, scheisse, merde
all you fucking squares better say your fucking prayers.

Shit, scheisse, merde
he said you act like you care &
I act like I care & we both stay rich
.
Stay rich as shit, scheisse, merde

- "Shit, scheisse, merde", !!! / Chk chk chk

No comments:

Post a Comment