
The track's off an LP called "Songs about dancing & drugs" which I found SUPER AMAZING, so I quickly downloaded. Sorry to report the title's the best part of the album, in my opinion : ( Srsly, not ONE song caught my attention. Oh well...
The band name reminded me of "Circle square triangle" by Test Icicles, which I heard on Cory Kennedy's MySpace in 2007. It went on a CD I made 4 Jazzin's bday that same year. But that song mostly reminds me of Cory, TheCobraSnake & scenester party photos. Messy hair, long legs, alcohol, cool clothes, yknow.
Then...
- "Circles", Incubus (although I don't rly like this song)
- Bands: A perfect circle (O hai Ksu), Circulatory system, Circle Jerks
- "Turn a square", The Shins
- "Funky square dance", Phoenix
- "Shit schiesse merde", !!! (♪ All you fucking squares better say your fucking prayers ♪)
- "Pink triangle", Weezer (Oi Raf)
- "Bizarre love triangle", New order
No comments:
Post a Comment