
++ I continue 2 see amazingly attractive & hip hottt kids everywhere. Like rly well dressed youngsters. Starbucks is a breeding ground for these types, I’ve noticed. Maybe Palermo, Recoleta & Barrio Norte are also epicenters. If I had a libido & acted upon it, I’d be living out “Stinkin thinkin” by the Happy Mondays , (♫ Kiss me for screwing everything in sight ♫ [*]) Like, I’d be pouncing on every other person who walked by on the street. It’s like everyone’s on the red carpet, @ a CobraSnake party, from LookBook or sth.
++ Synchronicity is nice as well. Running in2 ppl & such. Yesterday I ran in2 three different ppl. I’ve developed a feeling that when u run in2 someone or see someone familiar (even if u don’t know each other), it means you’re in the right place @ the right time. Then again Dvorajhi says it’s impossible 2 be in the wrong place @ the wrong time. In that case what I was saying would just be a confirmation, a wink, a reminder from the Cosmos saying “It’s all good, pal”. Unless of course whoever u ran in2/saw was a persona non-grata, then u wouldn’t be very happy. Although of course u could be crossing paths with them 4 a reason…
- Cosmos, the series with Carl Sagan. I have it but of course am 2 lazy 2 have watched past the 1st episode although Cali, Tegan & I have been planning a marathon 4 years
- Cosmo Brown, funny character from Singin’ in the rain…he did the number “Make ‘em laugh”
- “Days go by”, Cosmos. Nico Larsen recommended right after we’d started Uni.
- ♫ The dance of the cosmos shows
The stitches of space that slowly come and go
The dance of the cosmos shows, as above, so below ♫
- “As above, so below”, Klaxons (fav song by them)
++ The night b4 last I couldn’t sleep more than 1hr. In the morning I postponed therapy so I could try 2 zzz some more. Did some breathing exercises then managed 2 doze off. I had a Do not disturb : ) sign on my door. Within minutes, a family member was knocking & shouting “HEY CHRISSY, I NEED…”. I got up, grinned & assured they had not woken me up (while thinking FUCK U SO, SO MUCH), gave them what they needed, returned to my room & proceeded 2 put another sign on the door, this one saying WAKE ME UP --> DIE : ) Did a 10’ meditation & managed 2 doze off some more b4 I had 2 get up again 4 therapy. & I was l8 anyways. Bc now I’m not so punctual, & I’m not as nice…so…you know, watch out. Speaking of therapy, Richey said “Stinkin thinkin” is the best therapy song. Everything’s connected, see.
++ @ the gym, basked in the glory that is Michael Jackson, high on endorphins & musical energy. “Bad” & “Thriller”. It was just so gr8. I wish I could always feel that way. It’s like right then, I don’t understand how anything could ever go wrong. How life could be anything less than ~spectacular~. But all can (& does) change so radically. It blows my mind, it's perplexing. Not cool…not cool @ all.
We Can Change The World Tomorrow
This Could Be A Better Place
If You Don't Like What I'm Sayin'
Then Won't You Slap My Face
Because I'm Bad, I'm Bad
Really Really Bad
- “Bad”, Michael Jackson
Who's bad?
[*] Right now I’m more about ♫ Kiss me for old time’s sake, kiss me for making you wait, kiss me for making a big mistake (...) kiss me for never getting it right ♫ …& so forth
No comments:
Post a Comment