Thursday, May 6, 2010

Today a poet who can't play guitar (II)

Kelley Wise: I can forgive Richey's complete lack of musical talent because he still largely looked cool holding a guitar. Also we get stories of him freaking out in the hospital when Eric Clapton wanted to jam with him which are just LOL. -- 'Just what I need,' he told James after the visitation. 'I'm going to be confronted by God, and God's going to realise that I can't play guitar.'



- - - - -

At the crack of dawn - RiCHEEEH still disapproves of my midnight merde

- "Prologue to history", Manic Street Preachers (Today a poet who can't play guitar)
- "My guitar wants to kill your mama", Frank Zappa & the Mothers
- "La Guitaristic House Organization", "Obseques d'un guitar hero" , "323 Secondes de Musique Répétitive Avec Guitare Espagnole", "I love ma guitare", Rinocerose (ALTHOUGH Richeeeh DiDN'T : )
- "Star guitar", Chemical brothers
- "While my guitar gently weeps", Beatles

3 comments:

  1. and still! Thom Yorke and his crew say that "Anyone can play guitar"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola Sr Que Se Hace El Que No Toca La Guitar

    Ratatouille sostenía que anybody can cook
    Vos tb cocinas...que no haces, eh? EH?
    ¬__¬

    ReplyDelete
  3. soy ampliamente curioso, eso no implica que haga o sepa hacer: sé muy bien todo lo que no sé

    ReplyDelete