Thursday, May 6, 2010

Wild-eyed boys from freecloud (Oliveira, Richey, being Dead Inside)

Eve & I were talking about sad guys today. Like Richeeeh & Oliveira, the main character in Julio Cortazar's "Hopscotch (original title: Rayuela)" which is my Bible & u should read it asap if u haven't. We were also talking about devotion & stuff. She told me Guruji (spiritual dude who founded Art of Living) said that the ppl who are most violent are the ones with the most questions & the ppl with the most depression have the most love. I was like OMG. & I felt stuff inside, which is a rare occurrence considering, you know, that's I'm ~DeaD iNSiDE~, or so I've been informed a couple of licensed professionals & also by ppl who are not licensed professionals. I beg 2 differ, although I can see where they're coming from. Anyways, Guruji's is romantic & optimistic point of view, IMO. Like when ppl say things such as



FYI I did not make that, I got it...don't remember (some Tumblr, LJ, Flickr etc). But many share this opinion. I like 2.

BTW Eve & I (along with some other cool cats) are assisting YES+ (AOL course 4 young pplz) this week & it is full of awesome. I said it once before but it bears repeating now (nananananana...O HAi JACK WHiTE) --> This YES+ rox. It’s full of HiP HOTTiES. Many of us feel we know each other from someplace, our faces seem familiar, but we'd never met. Some kids remind us of close friends. Then I walk home & the streets are FULL of YOUNG, ATTRACTIVE PPL. “Hello I love you” attractive. SOMETHiNG’S iN THE AiR, FOLKS [/end repetition]

- "Maybe I'm dead", Money Mark
(Cornelius Remix is good)
- "So dead" & "Dead passive" Manic Street Preachers (they are a feel good band, can u tell? )
- "Dead flowers", Rinocerose: 100% my association says Josie R
- The Dead Weather: Agus D bc she was treat me like your mother 4 a long time & my cousin Federico Escofet bc I saw the album @ his house on top of the stereo (total)
- The Grateful Dead: Dan Gross, Jared & all the MA kids...& the bear, obvs
- The Dead Kennedys on Laurita's umbrella, right?
- "Wild-eyed boy from freecloud", David Bowie: 100% my association says Daniel Dubois

No comments:

Post a Comment