Our name is stereotype with an A
I got to get the shit straight
- “Sci-fi wasabi”, Cibo Matto
That’s one of my many songs. Feels like I’ve said this in every recent entry but a lot has happened lately. I guess it’s just an ~intense~ epoch. Again: I’ve been, still am (& will be, until who knows when), in general... mentally/ spiritually/ socially “Away from the computer”, on Standby, etc. PLZ take note of this - friends, acquaintances, others who may want or need 2 contact me. SRY : ( Hope u understand.

- “Lately”, Massive attack;
- “Intensify”, !!!;
- “Away”, Meat Puppets;
On the bright side during this time, some things have begun 2 make more sense. A few missing pieces of the puzzle appeared. A veil was lifted...@ least partly.
- “Lifting the veil from the Braille”, Dissociatives
- “Jigsaw falling into place”, Radiohead
- “Suddenly I see”, KT Tunstall
There’s more but it’s late in the morning & I haven’t slept @ all -another thing characteristic of these days- so it will have to wait...
- “Lifting the veil from the Braille”, Dissociatives <3 <3 <3
ReplyDeletehope you're' doing ok
lahv