Twenty-twenty vision to see
I can see
So finally
It's got to be
Down, down to me
If tears could kill
I'd be a long time gone
SO WOULD I, SUPER FURRIES!!! They are Federico’s fav band. We discussed & I listed my fav songs, bc you know, I like lists. BTW the aforementioned track is from “Phantom Power”, the last album I’d heard. They went on to release more which I am currently downloading in order to catch up w/ their career.

Anyways, here are a few top picks, in no order
- Shoot Doris Day –1st song I heard when I was still in high school. Loved it instantly.
- Play It Cool – Part of the soundtrack of my year 2003
- Sidewalk Serfer Girl – Blows your mind. It was exciting when I heard it on FM Kabul
- Mrs Spector – Reminds me of one of the many assholes I’ve fallen for in life, bc we discussed it once. I had "have you seen her? MRS SPECTOR!!!" as my MSN nickname & he asked something about Phil Spector. We mostly talked about music. I enjoy talking about music, yknow.
- Valet Parking – IT’S SO NICE & PEACEFUL. I wanna listen to it cruising the highway on a sunny afternoon, feeling happy.
- Torra fy Ngwallt yn hir – In Welsh bc SFA are from Wales. A lot of amazing bands are WELSH, you know, including my beloved Manic Street Preachers, Gorky’s Zygotic Mynci & Catatonia. GO TEAM WALES.
- The International Language of Screaming – I seem to dig songs w/ screaming. I’ve always been in2 “Pluto” by Bjork & “Grass” by Animal Collective as well. BUT I H8 THE SCREAMO GENRE. I FIND IT JUST STEWPID
- Wherever I lay my phone (there's my home) – My most recent fav, very catchy. Danceable
Others I enjoy include: God! Show me magic, Something For The Weekend, Frisbee, Hometown Unicorn, Ice Hockey Hair, The Man Don't Give A Fuck, Do Or Die, The Teacher, Chewing Chewing Gum (Reprise), Receptacle For The Respectable, No Sympathy, Presidential Suite, Father Father 2
& Smokin', bc I tend to like stoner songs.
PS: Chupacabras, Northern Lites (♫ You’re so demaaandiiing ♫) & Rings around the world are also very catchty.
No comments:
Post a Comment