Wednesday, March 3, 2010

"Hold me", she said "love me to death"



There are no sunsets just silence
You could see that she was true & faithless
But see through the future & forget all the lies
Black out the words for the blind have eyes

I am the girl who wanted to be God

There are times when you feel hopeless
Just for once for no-one else we are blameless
The dawn is still breaking its heaven is so high
She told the truth, told the truth & then she lied

I am the girl who wanted to be God

"Hold me", she said "love me to death"

- "The girl who wanted to be God", Manic Street Preachers

Loving this @ the moment. MSP have so many fucking albums, I discover new songs every day. & to be honest the LPs I'm most familiar with are the first three & the last one. This track is from the fourth, Everything must go. My other 2 most recent MSP discoveries are "Just A Kid" & "Close My Eyes".

No comments:

Post a Comment