
It should be easy bc I’m feeling “All is full of love”. Plus some words courtesy of my pal Jay Kay:
Light years away from our duty to assistance
You can be light years
Away from serious intention
& I thought I'd change it all
Someday
I'd get to turn mankind
This way
If you don't know you can be light years
Away from your true destination
Until I get with good vibration
I'm never ever gonna get to use that
use that earthly power
Now I got sunshine in my life
Light years half a million miles from what you wanna be
Did you ever hear about the man who tried to be truly free
Truly free
You know what I mean
Light years will stand between the laws of principle
& now we think we are invincible
But without true power it's unthinkable
But I'm gonna learn to jump back, stand back & use that earthly power
I was light years away
Have you ever been light years away from what you wanna be?
Now I got sunshine in my life.
Light years away from what I wanted to be
Now I got that sunshine in my life
I was light years away & I couldn't come back
Now I got that sunshine in my life
Etc etc etc
- "Light years", Jamiroquai
No comments:
Post a Comment