
"Estar en el horno" is an Argentine expression which translates to "being in the oven". According to tubabel.com it's associated with being @ risk, in danger, failure, fear, uneasiness, anxiety, discomfort. You can say "I didn't study for this exam @ all: I am in the oven" or "I forgot to call you, I know I'm in the oven". Personally, I'd add the idea of TROUBLE.
& to be honest I'm ~tOtally~ in the oven when it comes to some thingZ. FAIL. Like in the photo, my cat watches on. Somewhat curiously but mostly judgingly & disapprovingly, thinking "O MAMA...WHEN U GONNA LEARN?" Nice Jamiroquai tune btw. Digeridoo... We gotta wake this world up from its sleep...oh people, stop it going on (...) When you gonna learn, to stop it going on? When you gonna learn to stop it going on. The song used to remind me of Nati Fomenko bc of something she said once, in AOL's Part I...back in 2005.
Illya Kuryaki & the Valderramas, one of Argentina's best bands, has an album called "Horno para calentar los mares". Oven to heat the seas. Nice title. & you can bake in ovens, so also "Baker baker" by Tori Amos...which makes me think of cupcakes : P & Lucinda & Essi, bc they like Tori. But I don't really like that song...I like many others by TA, though.
Illya Kuryaki & the Valderramas, one of Argentina's best bands, has an album called "Horno para calentar los mares". Oven to heat the seas. Nice title. & you can bake in ovens, so also "Baker baker" by Tori Amos...which makes me think of cupcakes : P & Lucinda & Essi, bc they like Tori. But I don't really like that song...I like many others by TA, though.
No comments:
Post a Comment