
- "Her eyes are a blue million miles", Captain Beefheart. I came 2 know it through DTB music.
- "Pipe dream", Blues Magoos. Ditto. Mr Magoo. I have a new friend named Maggie who I've called Magoo among other things such as McGyver, McGuire, Magazine, McIntosh, McDonalds, Magnolia etc.
- "A peculiar noise called Train Director", Olivia Tremor Control. I have a new friend named Olivia but we've known each other for a couple of months already so she doesn't feel soOo new anymore. & she just got her VISA extended, WIN!
- "Plastic beach", Gorillaz. Dandy, my yellow Gorillaz tshirt, Georgie.
Also last night I went to Fede's bday & danced to "I'm a man" by Pulp (LOVES IT), The Smiths, Elastica, Le Tigre, Justice, Sublime etc. Very 90s moments & conversation. Thennn rode home with a taxi driver who blasted "Room V" by Shadow Gallery. I enjoyed.
Lastly, one of the moment's FB status trends. Dead-on, though...
uʍop ǝpısdn sı pןɹoʍ ǝןoɥʍ ʎɯ
No comments:
Post a Comment