
"The statistical anomaly of some of our greatest musicians dying at the age of 27 has created mystery and intrigue. One thing is for sure: this incredible group of people changed the world"
The Forever 27 ClubA tribute to Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin, Kurt Cobain, Jim Morrisson, Brian Jones...Richey Edwards is also mentioned bc he was 27 when he vanished.
-
I was talking about this w/ a friend today while we drank mate in a park. MATE! Ha, I never drink mate. It's so Argentine. I tried to get into it during my last year of high school while studying. I had a really cool turquoise thermos. That was probably my favorite part of the whole business. & if you don't know what mate is...

-
I was talking about this w/ a friend today while we drank mate in a park. MATE! Ha, I never drink mate. It's so Argentine. I tried to get into it during my last year of high school while studying. I had a really cool turquoise thermos. That was probably my favorite part of the whole business. & if you don't know what mate is...

The whole mate drinking thing is like a ritual, actually, but I'm too lazy to explain. Big surprise. Then again, I'm not the person to talk about mate as I don't even drink it. SoOoO...Goodnight nos da...
HEY MANIXFANS! I can't think the word Goodnight or say it without hearing "nos da" in my head immediately afterwards. Um...I can say, in all certainty, that It's Nicky Wire's Fault!
HEY NON MANIXFANS! I was going to explain, but it's one of those things where if you don't like the band, you won't care : P Normally I would explain regardless of this, but again I'm too lazy/tired. BYEBYE!
HEY MANIXFANS! I can't think the word Goodnight or say it without hearing "nos da" in my head immediately afterwards. Um...I can say, in all certainty, that It's Nicky Wire's Fault!
HEY NON MANIXFANS! I was going to explain, but it's one of those things where if you don't like the band, you won't care : P Normally I would explain regardless of this, but again I'm too lazy/tired. BYEBYE!
No comments:
Post a Comment